It is important to remember that vehicle components can fail when standard just like they can do when remapped. Remapping will often show up weak points in your setup as you are now asking it to work harder than it is used to. You must look after the engine, regular servicing with good oil & parts, good quality fuel and mechanical sympathy all help keep your engine running well, if your car needs mechanical attention, get this work done before considering a remap.
ZXH PERFORMANCE do not cover the liability or warranty of any mechanical or electrical parts including the following but not limited to: turbos, injectors, clutches, engines, gearboxes, DPF, EGR and boost leaks (boost pipes) as these have a serviceable lifespan and the remap places bigger demands on these parts, which may cause issues if they are not in good health. Stage 1 remaps are within the recommended tolerances of your engine but we do not accept any liability for the engine and parts to be within their expected tolerances should part failure occur after the remap. If you want to have your vehicle checked over by the technician prior to remapping the vehicle then please book in for a datalogging session before booking the remap. This is an additional paid for service and isn’t included in the standard remapping service.
The Client Must:
- Accept that all power/torque gains from your ECU remap are approximate as performance is lost over time and components perform differently depending on age and manufacturing issues.
- Accept that the fuel efficiency of your vehicle after a remap depends on a number of factors including but not limited to: outside temperature, driving style, tyre pressures, mileage, the weight carried by the vehicle and regular and correct service maintenance of your vehicle.
- Know that ZXH PERFORMANCE are not liable for costs associated to fix either present or pending faults found relating to your vehicle during its diagnostic check either before or after you have your vehicle remapped.
- Accept it is your responsibility to inform your insurance company of your car’s ECU remap.
- Accept we will not test the car above the legal speed limit on public roads and therefore are unable to confirm any performance related times.
- Know that remapping can void all warranties with the vehicle manufacturer.
- Know that any emissions bypass control software such as DECAT, DPF, GPF, EGR delete is to only be used for off road use due to tax, environmental reasons and MOT regulations.
By installing these Products and/or Services, you understand and agree that as a performance products and/or services, individual results may vary depending on make, model, age, engine health and usage.
ZXH PERFORMANCE shall in no way be held responsible nor liable for any of the results, claimed or otherwise, that may or may not come from the product or service.
You also agree that the original vehicle manufacturer makes its own determinations regarding the effects of Add-On products and/or service to its warranties,
- As part of the test drive we aim to ensure that your car has responded well to the remap service and ensure that the new settings have not caused any faults with your vehicle.
- We will not travel to your location for this; we require clients to bring the vehicle back to us should there be an issue after the work has been completed.
- We may ask you to have your vehicle diagnosed by a third-party mechanic to independently verify any issues and if this is the case, these additional fees will not be covered by ourselves. But we ask that you contact us first before paying other companies to check the vehicle over.
- If your car is diagnosed as “faulty” we can remove the remap for you, no refunds will be given for this. We can re-install the remap for you once fixed, however we may charge for this depending on how much time is required to re-install the remap. In most cases we are happy to provide this service at no extra charge.
- We won’t accept any liability for any bills or loss of earnings. Any costs related to the issue should be ran by us first and we must be given the opportunity to fix any issues prior to any other persons or companies working on the vehicle. Failure to do this will result in us refusing to pay any costs incurred.
We will only give refunds / part refunds subject to following conditions being met
- If you are not happy and your vehicle is returned to us within 14 days from the date of the remap process having been completed, we will remove the tuned file from your vehicle, replace it with its original stock file and refund you (excluding installation fee). This does not apply to vehicles that have had any mechanical processes such as DPF / EGR / DECAT/ FLAPS deletes carried out or any other physical modifications.
- If you return your vehicle to us after the 14 days, there will be a charge to return the vehicle to stock that being 50% of the cost of the original work. This does not apply to vehicles that have the DPF delete process carried out or any other modifications. No refunds will be given after the 14-day period.
- If you return the vehicle to us because it has developed a fault after the remapping process and the fault is not directly related to the actual work, that we have carried out you will not be entitled to a full refund. Instead we’ll happily return your car back to stock but no refund will be issued their may be a small charge for this to cover our time.
ZXH PERFORMANCE offer a limited warranty, to the original purchaser of the remap, that the file we provide isn’t over tuned. Proof (receipt) and date of the original purchase will be required before any warranty requests to be processed. Warranties are non-transferable between cars or owners. We always work at a professional high standard to ensure you are happy with our work. If you are unhappy we are more than happy where possible to look at the issue with you and try and find a resolve to ensure you are happy with our service.
- Not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion.
- Valid for a single transaction only.
- No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Voucher.
- One voucher per vehicle.
- Only can be used on full price items.
- Not available to use in conjunction with trade or any other discount.